Saturday 16 June 2018

Due to requests!



Due to requests from readers as well as authors, the review blog will be reinstated, but it may not be as prolific review wise as it was beforehand. In fact I've been trawling my archives of past stashed reviews, which I happened upon by accident whilst in search of another file. Many of the listed reviews were lost from this blog when it was closed for a short while after a major blog hack, the backed up text files were on a pen stick and it has since come to light of day from the back of a desk drawer. The only problem I don't have the names of the reviewers, but reviews are reviews and I'll post them from top to bottom as and when I can find the time. 

Either way, I thought it would afford some older books a new lease of life with a little exposure.